Expert Spectrum Management Training for Today's Wireless Landscape
From GPS to broadcasting, Wi-Fi to radar, mobile broadband to weather satellites — the uses of the radio spectrum are as broad as the imagination, and demand for wireless bandwidth is growing as fast as the technology that uses it.
Efficient management of the radio spectrum — a limited natural resource — is a vital component of meeting business goals and agency missions. Understanding the practical aspects of how spectrum is managed and regulated provides a strategic advantage to those in the know.
Let the Radio Spectrum Institute bring clarity and practicality to the complex technical, regulatory, and policy issues that govern modern spectrum management. Our expert instructors and detailed courses provide practical first-hand knowledge across all facets of spectrum utilization and management.
Agenda and Registration for Upcoming Courses
Who Will Benefit from Radio Spectrum Institute Classes?
Radio Spectrum Institute
training classes are invaluable for:
- Wireless technology companies Discover the opportunities for bringing your technology to market, and understand potential regulatory considerations that could impact your business. Bring new employees quickly up to speed.
- Legal professionals Expand your depth and breadth of understanding of the radio spectrum landscape. Get insider tips on dealing with the FCC and NTIA.
- Engineers Learn how national and international spectrum policies both enable and constrain technical innovation.
- Government agencies Provide career-broadening opportunities for current employees.
- Frequency coordinators Understand the total spectrum landscape. With spectrum sharing, reallocation, and relocation on the increase, understanding both commercial and federal government spectrum use is key.
- Financial services industry Analysts, investors, and acquisition/due-diligence professionals will benefit from a better understanding of the technical, regulatory, and legal issues that impact spectrum value.
- Incumbents Learn rights and responsibilities, and how to deal with new entrants.
Our Expertise is the Difference
Radio Spectrum Institute
classes are taught by experienced spectrum managers and policy makers, with unparalleled expertise — well over 100 years of combined experience in private industry and federal government radio spectrum management. With FCC, NTIA, DoD, cellular, microwave, satellite, radio science, and legal backgrounds — both domestic and international — our expertise fully covers your training needs.
From technology to policy, from smart phones to smart bombs, from the U.S. to the ITU, from dc to daylight — the Radio Spectrum Institute has you covered.
Training Solutions to Meet Your Needs
- Public training sessions are offered on a regular basis. Please see our catalog and schedule for course topics and dates.
- Course content can be customized to meet your company's or agency's needs.
- On-site training is available